#12 Shuffleboard 6'x4'x35' - Mini TournamentMINI TOURNAMENT 4' x 27' compact-size court with 4' x 6' shooting sections and yellow edges...
MINI TOURNAMENT. 4 x 27 compact-size court with 4’x 6’ shooting sections and yellow edges around the shooting sections only.
- The difference with court #11 is that yellow borders are around the shooting sections only, not all around the court.
- Larger shooting sections ( 6' ) when court is 4' wide.
- This provides 1 additional foot to shoot from on both sides.
- Left handed people do not stand outside the shooting section with this 6 feet wide.
- Yellow border allow you to bring your disks back without having to bend down.
- They also provide a safety feature by outlining the edge of the court and preventing falling or tripping over it.
- This court requires a 6'4"x35'4" level area.
- Court #12 has 108 green tiles for the court itself.
- Court #12 has 48 red tiles for the shooting areas.
- Court #12 has 28 linear feet of yellow border.
Size, Capacity: 6' x 4' x 35'
Weight: 125 lbs
Manufactured by: Planet Shuffleboard