#3 Shuffleboard 8'x6'x52' - Tournament courtThis court has bigger shooting sections. It is a 6' x 40' court with 2 shooting sections each measuring 8' x 6'...
This court has bigger shooting sections. It is a 6’ x 40’ court with 2 shooting sections each measuring 8’x 6’ and yellow borders all around. It provides more space to shovel. This court looks impressive because of the yellow border all around.
- Larger shooting sections ( 8' ) as per tournament standards.
- This provides 1 additional foot of space to shoot on either side.
- Left-handed people do not have to stand outside the shooting area with this 8' width.
- The yellow border all around provides a nice, finished look.
- Yellow border allow you to bring your disks back without having to bend down.
- They also provide a safety feature by outlining the edge of the court and preventing falling or tripping over it.
- Requires a 8'4"x 52'4" level area.
- The yellow border measures 2" x 6" x 5/8" and goes from 5/8" thick on one side to 0" on the other side, providing a nice slope at the edge.
- Court #3 has 240 green tiles for the court itself.
- Court #3 has 96 red tiles for the shooting sections.
- Court #3 has 124 linear feet of yellow border.
Size, Capacity: 8' X 6' X 52'
Weight: 275 lbs.
Manufactured by: Planet Shuffleboard