#2 Shuffleboard Courts : 8'x52' - The Cadillac
#2 Shuffleboard 8' x 52' - The Cadillac courtThis court is similar to court #1 but has 1 foot walkway instead of 2. It is a...
This court is similar to court #1 but has a 1 ft. walkway instead of 2 ft. It is a 6’ x 40’ court with 2 shooting sections each measuring 6’ x 6’ and a 1 ft. walkway on both sides. The perimeter has a white stripe that keeps the disks in the plastic area.
- You have a very nice court.
- The disks never leave the plastic area (you don’t have to go chasing after your disks ).
- The disks stay new because they don’t get scratched underneath like they would on a concrete court.
- Requires a 8' x 52' level area.
- Court #2 has 240 green tiles for the court itself.
- Court #2 has 176 red tiles for the surrounding area.
- Court #2 has 120 linear feet of white stripe around the perimeter to stop disks.
Size, Capacity: 8' x 52'
Weight: 335 lbs.
Manufactured by: Planet Shuffleboard