#4 Shuffleboard 8'x6'x52' - Tournament courtThe difference between this court and court #3 is the yellow border, which covers just the shooting sections...
The difference between this shuffleboard court and court #3 is the yellow border, which covers just the shooting sections instead of the entire court. It is sometimes required when you assemble more than 1 court side by side to avoid disks going from one court to the other. Also, if you are setting it up on a wooden deck with stoppers around the perimeter, you do not want the disks hitting the stopper and coming back into play. So, you are not putting the yellow border on the side of the court, just around the shooting areas.
- Larger shooting sections ( 8' ) as per tournament standards.
- This provides 1 additional foot of space to shoot on either side.
- Left-handed people do not have to stand outside the shooting area with this 8' width.
- The yellow border around the shooting areas provides a nice, finished look.
- Yellow border allow you to bring your disks back without having to bend down.
- They also provide a safety feature by outlining the edge of the court and preventing falling or tripping over it.
- Required a 8'4"x 52'4" level area.
- The yellow border measures 2" x 6" x 5/8" and goes from 5/8" thick on one side to 0" on the other side, providing a nice slope at the edge.
- Court #4 has 240 green tiles for the court itself.
- Court #4 has 96 red tiles for the shooting sections.
- Court #4 has 44 linear feet of yellow border around the shooting areas only.
Size, Capacity: 8' X 6' X 52'
Weight: 275 lbs.
Manufactured by: Planet Shuffleboard